Saturday, September 20, 2008

yoga health festiva/ yoga month



I'm finding myself super busy.. getting up before sunrise and retiring around midnight.. only to do it all over again.. but loving each and every moment!

I've been at the coffee shop since 545am this morning and now it's time to go to work the Yoga Health Festival...

I've been meeting incredible people and the yoga community here is like I've never seen. I put together a yoga/movie night in Dallas once and got a mediocre response.. yet I come here and a yoga/movie night found me! We had a crazy practice at the Yoga Loft literally a hop, skip and cartwheel from the beach and then ended with some vegetarian dinner and a movie on the mistreatment of our oceans and sharks. When will Dallas catch up?

Also, the AVP was set up for this weekend in Manhattan Beach. That was cool..

Anywho.. check out Krista Cahill and her husband Brock.. they teach a mean class :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home