Friday, September 26, 2008

Santa Monica Power Yoga


This image is of me and Krista at Yoga Works when I first got here.

I went to Bryan Kest's Power Yoga studio last night. They operate on donations and the class was packed! Ally Hamilton taught and I had fun. I'm a bit sore today... Looking forward to shooting with Robert Sturman Sunday morning and then going to a couple festivals on the beach as well.

I have a headache... probably due to dehydration from last night's class.. I also ate late last night and that's probably why I feel so spent right now. Eating before bedtime will result in poor sleep because your body is digesting while you're sleeping. Nobody's perfect; that's why this is called a practice.

I'm out ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home